In 2016 Spiritdance Coaching offered the first online CKC-focused tracking classes and webinars in Canada! Many thanks to those who have participated in the first test-courses to help as this format has been developed and improved to provide in-home training! Imagine – a tracking class, coffee in hand and relaxing in your pajamas!
Please check out Online Training – Seminars, Webinars, On-Demand and Coaching
*Keep checking for updates. Many are offered as live classes. On-demand is coming soon!
In the past year, Spiritdance Coaching has offered the following online classes and seminars, bringing together people across Canada:
- Beginners Tracking (Foundations and TD / Field Tracking – 6 weeks)
- Advanced Tracking (TDX and Urban Tracking – 6 weeks)
- Winter Tracking (two sessions)
- Tracking Goals and Training Plans (Weekly January webinars)
- So You Want to be a Tracking Judge (1/2 day Webinar)
- Google Earth Maps & Tracking Apps (On-demand 1 hour training)
Donna Brinkworth, a Professional Coach, has also enjoyed 1:1 Personal Coaching on weeknights, for both new and advanced trackers across Canada since last fall. Coaching is offered from Fall to Spring in the tracking “off season.”