2017 Tracking Seminar Schedule – Description, dates and registration information. Check back often as this page is updated frequently!
2017 – 18 Winter Webinars and registration details
Missed the November 4 Winter Tracking Webinar? It filled quickly!
It’s being offered again!
Make the Most of Winter Tracking – December 9, 2017
- 4 hours 7 am to 11 am Mountain Time
- With Donna Brinkworth and special guest Daniel Vas, Canadian Search Dog Association
- To register –
- CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE
- Read more: 2017 Winter Tracking Class Registration
Winter 1:1 Motivation Coaching
Beginners Tracking Online Lessons are now in progress. No additional sessions planned until Spring 2018. Sorry you missed them? 1:1 Coaching is available beginning October 16. You choose the topic!
Coaching – 1:1 Personal Performance Coaching – deadline to register is September 20 for October – November session
- I am a trained, Professional Coach offering Life Coaching or Performance Coaching for tracking.
- 1:1 Coaching starts October 16. Limited to 4 participants per month
- You choose the goal and topic
- Coaching will take place on weeknight evenings (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday) 6:30 or 8 pm MDT and take place every two weeks for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time.
- To inquire and set up your first complimentary session please use the form here.
Seminars are now being booked for Spring – Fall 2018.
- To inquire for more information about future opportunities, please contact Spiritdance Tracking using the submission form found in the “Learn More” section
- Would you like to host a Spiritdance Tracking Seminar where you live? Contact me using the form in the Learn More section (link above).
- Visit the Spiritdance Tracking Facebook Page for ongoing updates and fun photos and video of our tracking exploits!
- Donna Brinkworth keeps Spiritdance Seminars small so that everyone has a lot of work and enjoys personal coaching and progresses throughout the weekend.
Additional Spiritdance Weekend Workshops on-demand
This workshop is offered for individuals or for teams in a one-day, weekend or 3-week (once per week) format. Use the form in the Learn More tab to contact Donna and discuss this great new opportunity!
Make Nature your classroom and your dog – your partner! It is amazing how a dog’s honest feedback can change your outlook and challenge your beliefs. These workshops are designed to take participants on a journey of awareness, transformation and personal mastery. *Packages are all designed for your needs as a Customized Coaching Partnership!
The Faith Walk
Tailored for small youth and adult groups, this is a fun and innovative workshop sharing God’s word and harnessing powerful lessons from our canine companions. If you love your dog, you won’t be surprised to discover how God can use this special relationship to teach us and to open our hearts to the power of love and acceptance.
The Faith Walk – Lessons about Love, Healing, Trust, Faith and Discipline
Learn lessons about trust, faith, healing and God’s love. Use the form in the Learn More tab to contact Donna to discuss how this workshop might be a great fit for your youth groups, youth camp, and as a great adult activity leading to meaningful discussion while having fun! Read more about Donna here and about her faith-based coaching here.