2018 Tracking Workshop and Seminar Schedule – Description, dates and registration information. Check back often as this page is updated frequently! Please also visit my new website www.spiritdancetracking.ca for details about coaching, training and other opportunities to learn more about tracking!
2018 Spiritdance Tracking Calendar
Please check the 22018 Spiritdance Tracking Lessons, Seminar and Tracking Camps Calendar for a listing of all lessons, seminars and camps!
URBAN TRACKING WORKSHOPS:
June 2018 – two dates, two locations!
Unravel the mystery of scent in urban areas and increase your success in training and tests!
Check out details about these great new opportunities to learn!
1:1 Performance & Motivation Coaching
Beginners Tracking Online Lessons are completed. No additional sessions planned until Spring 2018. Sorry you missed them? 1:1 Coaching is available beginning October 16. You choose the topic!
* Please see the Notice of Copyright below
- Urban Tracking Workshops in the works for Spring, 2018
- Please see Notice of Copyright, below
Do you want to be a CKC TRACKING JUDGE?
- Twice a year, a Judging Webinar / Judge’s Education webinar is offered on demand
- Please let me know if you are interested. Once enough people have expressed interest a webinar will be organized on a suitable date. To contact me use the form under Learn More or email spiritdance @ shaw . ca
- Seminar requests are being taken now by clubs wishing a Spiritdance Tracking Seminar. Please contact me privately (use the form under Learn More or email spiritdance @ shaw . ca)
- Please see Notice of Copyright, below
Additional Coaching offered by Spiritdance, on request
ON REQUEST – Online or in-person Dog Trainer’s Leadership Workshop – Build a Circle of Excellence. Ask about this one to find out how coaching concepts and team building can grow your group and make you a more effective leader, shaping positive outcomes for your clients! This can also be made available in a small group or 1:1 Coaching format. We are flexible!
- I am a trained, Professional Coach offering Life Coaching or Performance Coaching for tracking.
- 1:1 Coaching starts October 16. Limited to 4 participants per month
- You choose the goal and topic
- Coaching will take place on weeknight evenings (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday) 6:30 or 8 pm MDT and take place every two weeks for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time.
- To inquire and set up your first complimentary session please use the form here.
Seminars are now being booked for Spring – Fall 2018.
- To inquire for more information about future opportunities, please contact Spiritdance Tracking using the submission form found in the “Learn More” section
- Would you like to host a Spiritdance Tracking Seminar where you live? Contact me using the form in the Learn More section (link above).
- Visit the Spiritdance Tracking Facebook Page for ongoing updates and fun photos and video of our tracking exploits!
- Donna Brinkworth keeps Spiritdance Seminars small so that everyone has a lot of work and enjoys personal coaching and progresses throughout the weekend.
- Please see Notice of Copyright below
Additional Spiritdance Weekend Workshops on-demand
This workshop is offered for individuals or for teams in a one-day, weekend or 3-week (once per week) format. Use the form in the Learn More tab to contact Donna and discuss this great new opportunity!
Make Nature your classroom and your dog – your partner! It is amazing how a dog’s honest feedback can change your outlook and challenge your beliefs. These workshops are designed to take participants on a journey of awareness, transformation and personal mastery. *Packages are all designed for your needs as a Customized Coaching Partnership!
The Faith Walk
Tailored for small youth and adult groups, this is a fun and innovative workshop sharing God’s word and harnessing powerful lessons from our canine companions. If you love your dog, you won’t be surprised to discover how God can use this special relationship to teach us and to open our hearts to the power of love and acceptance.
The Faith Walk – Lessons about Love, Healing, Trust, Faith and Discipline
Learn lessons about trust, faith, healing and God’s love. Use the form in the Learn More tab to contact Donna to discuss how this workshop might be a great fit for your youth groups, youth camp, and as a great adult activity leading to meaningful discussion while having fun! Read more about Donna here and about her faith-based coaching here.
Notice of Copyright
Please be advised that all materials, unique methods and ideas expressed on this website, other websites, blogs and social media owned and managed by Donna Brinkworth and all materials, recordings, handouts and presentation material related to Spiritdance Coaching and to Spiritdance online and in-person tracking is protected by copyright. Material cannot be reprinted, distributed or used for training and professional purposes without consent and permission of the author, Donna Brinkworth. If material is cited publicly on websites, in presentations, to students and clients or online (videos and social media) credit must be given to Donna Brinkworth, Spiritdance Tracking and Coaching and unique methods protected by copyright must not be portrayed as any other individual’s ideas or methods. All clients are asked to respect and honour this and the waiver signed as a condition of participation. This is in effect January 1, 2018 for all published and shared material and methods this year, and protects all original methods and materials shared with clients in past training and coaching.